Field Engineer 4Posted: 1 week ago
· Support and troubleshoot issues while onsite if the parts shipped did not resolve the issue.
· Maintain timeliness to customer requests and assigned tickets. We provide cx 4-hour service windows (AM-PM service) and we make every best effort possible to make that window.
· Work independently as well as within a team to resolve onsite customer requests efficiently and effectively.
· Real-time status updates to our ticketing system are required, resolving or escalating tickets to the appropriate party when necessary.
· While you will be working independently, for the most part, you do have the support of our internal service delivery team when in need of assistance.
· Seeking a Field Service Technician with hands-on experience working on Dell laptops, Desktops and tablets.
· This is a driving position. You will be responsible for responding to onsite hardware break-fix requests at multiple customer locations each day.
· Patience, empathy, confidence, and customer service skills.
· Strong IT background with a focus Hardware support of Dell products
· Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, and developmental skills.
· Skilled at defusing high-stress situations and facilitating a resolution to technical problems.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Professional appearance and attitude when interacting with our clients' in-person
· Excellent troubleshooting skills with related hardware components