APQP Quality EngineerPosted: 2 months ago
Advanced Product Quality Planning Engineer
Responsible for all Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) activities associated with the commercialization of new products or product change process. This includes Aerospace Electronic products.
• Coordinate and lead the APQP process to maximize the success of developing and tracking multiple products or processes through its development life cycle
• Coordinate all APQP activities with the Project Management, Product Engineering, Process Engineering, and Operations teams to effectively transition new products and ongoing processes.
• Define, coordinate and lead all training activities related to APQP
• Establish key metrics to monitor the goals of APQP. Report to Operations monthly
• Facilitate resolving product deficiencies and problems related to APQP
• Prepare and update applicable AS9100 documents / AS 9145 procedures concerning APQP
1. Bachelors in Electronics/Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
2. 10+ year experience
3. 5+ years of relevant experience in APQP processes in manufacturing
4. Aerospace industry experience and working knowledge of AS9100 will be added advantage
5. Knowledge of Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) and Design Verification Plan and Report (DVP&R), PFMEA, Control plan is an added advantage.
6. working knowledge of AS 9145 Procedures
7. Must possess good communication and organizational skills.
8. Computer literacy is a must, including competency in general MS Office applications
9. secret clearance must