Senior Internal IT Controls AuditorPosted: 2 weeks ago
8 Months Contract
- Participate in IT SOX planning, including risk assessments, in-scope systems analysis, and coordination of the testing approach.
- Perform IT SOX walkthroughs to identify potential changes and control gaps.
- Conduct IT SOX controls testing, including formulating objective and fair conclusions.
- Develop work papers that meet professional requirements, including appropriate documentation of controls testing and conclusions.
- Prepare and present reports of testing status, results and exceptions. Monitor remediation of control deficiencies, and conduct testing of the remediation.
- Participate in the provision of advisory services to Management, support operational audits, or participate in other Internal Audit and company initiatives, as required.
- BS/BA Degree and 8 years of relevant experience; or Advanced Degree and 6 years of relevant experience; or BS/BA with 4 years of relevant experience with a Big 4 or national public accounting firm. At least 4 years of experience planning and executing IT SOX testing (some Big 4 or national public accounting firm experience preferred)
- Holds CISA certification (or plans to pass the CISA exam within one year).
- Degree in Computer Science, In-depth knowledge and experience of IT access controls, change controls and operations management controls.
- Ability to understand and document complex business processes, identify process or control gaps, and recommend appropriate remediation.
- Ability to design and execute test plans, including accurate and comprehensive documentation of testing.
- Knowledge of the following platforms/databases: UNIX and Windows; Oracle and MS SQL databases. Working knowledge and understanding of SOX, AICPA, COSO, COBIT, and SSAE attestation standards. Proficient with MS Office applications, including Visio.
- Working knowledge of Oracle EBS and Salesforce applications is a plus. CIA or other relevant additional professional qualifications preferred
- Skill 1 SOX IT control testing
- Skill 2 Document and communicate the testing results
- Skill 3 Understanding IT Platforms, Databases, and Applications