Help Desk EngineerPosted: 2 months ago
• Monitor ServiceDesk Incident queue and Telephone Hotline for day to day user issues
• Troubleshoot and resolve user issues for assigned Incident Tickets, in person, over the phone and by email.
• Maintain activity log for each incident in a clear way
• Perform IT maintenance and project tasks such as PC setups, OS imaging, upgrades and automation. Take ownership of managing time and projects and reporting to ServiceDesk manager.
• Liaise with Level 2 Problem Management team in resolving persistent issues and other known issues
• Listen to user's needs to determine user specific instructions and devise workarounds when necessary
• -5 years of work experience providing Help Desk/ technical support.
• Ability to communicate with courtesy, professionalism and clarity.
• Proficiency with all current Windows operating systems and products.
• Proficiency with Hardware and Software PCs, Laptops, Printers, MFP, Mobile Devices MS Office, Internet Browsers, Adobe products
• Ability to adapt in a fast changing environment
• Ability to follow instructions and think out of the box when situations demand
• Knowledge of information technology products and services.