Java DeveloperPosted: 2 months ago
PN: Please source local candidates only as there will be an onsite interview and the client will not reimburse travel expense.
Notes from the Hiring Manager:
Java developer. knowledge of ALM. testing, selenium automation in java. Please have your candidates take a java test and send scores with submits. Both US citizen/GC holders are both okay.
This position will be responsible for development and execution of automated tests in the Testing Services department at Client . This role will be also expected to analyze functional specifications and convert them into manual and/or automated test cases and execute them in a deadline-driven environment.
In addition to technical competency, the role will require solid communication skills to facilitate interactions with test leads, testers, developers, business analysts, project managers, and end users.
1. Strong Java development background and experience building Selenium automation scripts
2. Design and develop automated/manual test scripts that ensure applications meet their functional requirements.
3. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
4. Working knowledge of Automated Test and Test Management Tools (e.g. Client ALM)
5. Creating and executing complex SQL queries
1. Experience automating and providing constructive feedback on unit tests, integration tests, and system tests
2. Continuously identifies efficiencies and process improvements between the development and testing disciplines
3. Deep understanding of object-oriented concepts, algorithms and data structures
4. Good communication skills, positive attitude and the willingness to seek out information
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
6. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
7. Familiar with application development and test automation best practices
Degree Type Major/Certification Required Preferred