Sr. Project ManagerPosted: 2 months ago
Remote work with occasional travel to either Pasadena, CA or Pleasanton, CA.
No Travel & Expense - so ideal candidate will reside in either the Northern or Southern California areas.
8+ Years PM experience with Enterprise Application Infrastructure (Servers and EMC Storage) EPIC PM Experience is a Plus.
• Senior Project Management for critical HealthConnect application and infrastructure programs.
• Assist customer's HealthConnect Executive team in scoping and prioritizing critical projects and service offerings.
• Create customer project plans and status reports to highlight project deliverables, milestones, owners and committed dates.
• Gather technical input and create accurate Work Order (WO) or Change Request (CRQ) service requests in the customer's ServiceNow toolset.
• Demonstrate consultative project risk management and issue escalation on all phases of assigned projects.
• Demonstrate project initiative and ownership to help the customer's Integration Team deliver projects on time and within budget.
• Utilize strong Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on MS Project, SharePoint and Excel.
• Provide weekly report of critical meetings, action items and project updates
Must Have Skills:
General-Program Management (Discipline Experience)
Application Infrastructure Project Management