Program ManagerPosted: 1 week ago
Job Title: Program Manager with Marketing Solution Services (Client) Experience
Location: San Jose, CA
Rate: $85-90/hr (Max & negotiable for best profiles)
Requirement ID: 113
• Drive projects and preparation of work regarding scope, timing, prioritization and interdependencies for several Enterprise Marketing projects including GDPR, Acquisition Integrations, and enhancement requests across the portfolio.
• Leads the overall intake and prioritization process, working with stakeholders and multiple scrum teams to prioritize and define an actionable roadmap.
• Coordinates/Manages Portfolio Quarterly updates / stakeholder meetings, ensuring maintenance of artifacts in the portfolio
• Ensures communication and status of the overall portfolio on a regular cadence
• Identifies and highlights risks across the portfolio and raised them to Sr Leadership
• Liaison between Product Roadmap Prioritization (PRP) Ops and Client to ensure compliance with PRP guidance
• Partners with Product Mgmt to document a rolling roadmap for initiatives
• Ensures clear communication and alignment of cross theme dependencies and theme alignment interlocks
• Establish portfolio governance to ensure consistency in delivery across portfolio (templates, central repository, intake process)
• Participates in initiative CA/Prioritization/PPC prep reviews
• Maintains portfolio repositories including but not limited to SharePoint, Jira, MS Teams
• Ensures artifacts are loaded to PRP and Portfolio repositories and are up to date
• Manage the logistics of cross theme dependencies and theme alignment interlocks
• Assists the team to update Jira Initiatives and epics within Theme project space
• Manage linkage between initiatives and cross theme requirements Epics
• Manage linkage between initiative and engineering Epics
• Ensure the accuracy of PRP Theme Health Dashboard/ Cloud Tech RoadMap/ Schedule View/Dependency Dashboard
• 7+ years of technical program management experience in large enterprises, preferably in sales/marketing enablement
• Strong knowledge of JIRA and SharePoint a MUST
• Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high-level direction.
• Attention to detail and a strong track record of successful delivery of complex, multi-disciplinary technology projects in a matrixed organizational environment
• A planner who brings order to chaos and determine what needs to get done in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
• Proven success driving operational excellence with structured and easily adoptable processes
• Proven success building roadmaps and delivering agile software development methodologies
• Expert knowledge and experience with Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Project
• Strong communication & meeting facilitation skills
• Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
• Crisp/concise documentation skills – meeting notes, leadership summaries, PPT, etc.
• Must be well organized with ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work with remote team members across multiple time zones
• Experience working with an Enterprise company, managing multiple initiatives
• Bachelors or equivalent a must; MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
• Computer Science, Engineering, Related Technical Field
• Certification a plus: PMP, PgMP, or PfMP