Business Systems AnalystPosted: 2 months ago
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems.
- May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. Note: May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
- May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases. Relies on experience, analytical skills and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. Typically reports to a project leader or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected when approaching the data analytically.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Soap UI experience
- Service Manager
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Leadership experience
- Experienced working with complicated platforms and technical teams
- Experience gathering and documenting Requirements / "use cases”
- Experience with technical documentation
- Experience documenting process flows