Sr. Project ManagerPosted: 6 days ago
This is the same req. as 4060 but with a slight change. They now want someone with this exp.. "Must have previous Senior PM experience who can set PMO policies and present at an executive level". We had submitted 2 profiles - Syed Qasim and Alan Leong. Can you please check if they have the PM experience who can set up PMO policies and present at an executive level. We could go higher on the rate as you will see we can now go upto $90/hr C2C All Inclusive.
Title: Sr. Project Manager (EGPSJP00004065)
Location : Pleasanton, CA
Duration : 5 months
Rate : $90/hr C2C All Inclusive
Visa : USC only
Interview Type : Phone Interview
Resource will need to be onsite for the first 2-3 weeks in either Pleasanton, CA or Pasadena, CA (one or the other, not both). Afterwards the position will be mostly remote with 1-2 trips to the closest office per month.
Senior Project Management for critical HealthConnect application and infrastructure programs.
• Must have previous Senior PM experience who can set PMO policies and present at an executive level
• Assist customer's HealthConnect Executive team in scoping and prioritizing critical projects and service offerings.
• Create customer project plans and status reports to highlight project deliverables, milestones, owners and committed dates.
• Gather technical input and create accurate Work Order (WO) or Change Request (CRQ) service requests in the customer's ServiceNow toolset.
• Demonstrate consultative project risk management and issue escalation on all phases of assigned projects.
• Demonstrate project initiative and ownership to help the customer's Integration Team deliver projects on time and within budget.
• Utilize strong Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on MS Project, SharePoint and Excel.
• Provide weekly report of critical meetings, action items and project updates
General Program management (Discipline Experience)
Application Infrastructure Project Management