Business AnalystPosted: 1 week ago
***must have Lexis Nexis experience.
***Compliance background would really stand out!
The primary day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Create macro to automate Lexis Nexis Due Diligence searches with list of names and criteria and PDF results into a designated folders.
Qualities we are looking for:
• Initiative / Self-Motivation and self-starter
• Highly Organized
Work schedule be for this position:
• M-F, 9-6 (8 hrs)
Expected end date or assignment length:
• 1 months (with possibility of extension)
Academic experience, degrees, or certifications:
A Business Analyst analyses any business related processes that include banking, organizational, application-related and other operational processes and procedures and develops proposals for change or enhancement. This role would typically be found in a project environment.
* Information gathering activities such as surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes, products and services, by using a variety of internal and/or external data
* Determining required solutions and assisting in implementations
* Documenting as is and to be processes and business requirements documents
* Supporting project management tasks in the areas of quality control and project management
* Coordinating the work of more junior analysts
* Process documentation
* Business requirements documentation
* Recommendations for improvements, solutions and respective implementation plans