Executive / Team AssistantPosted: 6 days ago
Job Description: Must be bilingual in English and Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese)
An Executive/Team Assistant provides administrative and/or secretarial support to an individual, department or team and helps ensure a smooth running operation.
* Administrative organisation and coordination of meetings
* Administers filing systems both manually and electronically
* Performs and coordinates routine and/or specialised work
* Handles incoming mail and calls
* Coordinates other assistants and clerical staff
* Reports, presentations and external/internal correspondence
* Organizational services and support including the ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements and telephone and visitor screening,
* Payroll for staff eligible for overtime and overtime reports
Requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Rank Level Description: Scope and complexity of role: Employees provide standard administrative, technical and/or professional support to a certain area. This can be either personal support to one manager or support for a certain area or location. They identify and report process improvements in their own work scope. They keep their own skills updated with new developments in their own field.