Microsoft Dynamics AX - Frederick, MDPosted: 1 week ago
Role: Microsoft Dynamics AX
Location: Frederick, MD
Type of employment: Full Time Position
· Good knowledge of different modules within AX (Finance, WHM, Sales & Marketing etc.)
· Worked previously on custom modules.
· Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Multi-Tasking, and Client Relations
· Eligible to work in the United States Essential Functions:
· Support development of new capabilities by actively participating in the planning and management of projects related to ERP application
· Troubleshoot applications and related technologies by performing diagnostics needed
· Conduct analysis of applications in relation to business processes to optimize usage or add new features
· Lead or participate in training sessions for end-users and create training materials Qualifications
· In-depth knowledge of Functional and technical Microsoft Dynamics AX (required).
· Product Information Management
· Minimum 4 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX (2012 R2 preferred)
· Minimum 1 years of experience with SSRS report development.
· Minimum 2 year of experience working with relational databases (MS SQL preferred)
· Ability to translate functional requirements into technical solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals or operating instructions
· Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment