UX/Design Lead/Product Design LeadPosted: 1 week ago
What you'll be responsible for:
As UX lead, you will report to the Head of Product to synthesize the global vision of 55 to create satisfying and compelling experiences for users of the platform and visitors to the website. You will often draw on results from user research and workflow analysis, as well absorbing the company's mission and vision into your pores so that you can create the experiences that teach users who we are. Areas of focus may include content, controls, visual design and development, information architecture, user research, and branding. The role may involve psychology and storytelling as well as a good sense of design.
How you'll contribute to 55:
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Conducting usability testing
- A solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies,
- Skill with wireframing tools such as Axure RP and Balsamiq.
- A good grasp of design programs and tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and InVision.
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and features, and a high level of comfort with a fluid UI
- At least five years of professional UX/design experience
- Have a knowledge of and interest in finance and blockchain
- Are a self-starter who can take a challenging task and run with it
- Are interested in people operations and upholding culture across an organization
- Think about projects from all angles and understand how people might feel on all sides
- Have strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are comfortable interfacing with senior executives
- Hands on with the UX interaction design throughout the product lifecycle in coordination with other designers, engineers and product managers. Work closely with Product Management, Customer Support and other stakeholders, to create visual designs and mockups for new products and features.
- Conduct user research to identify user stores, assess user needs and their pain points.
- Create style sheets, design assets and graphics for the development team.
- Work with cross functional teams to create high fidelity interactive prototypes and mockups.
- Communicate usability requirements to developers, through written requirements and potentially verbal explanations, visual presentations, meetings, etc.
- Enforce common and consistent visual design, usability & user experience across multiple solutions and products.
6-8 years of product, UX and visual design experience.
- Deep understanding of user experience design principles and usability practices.
- Strong proficiency in Creative Suite with an emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, XD, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle or similar.
- Portfolio containing latest relevant work, showcasing design & thought process/methodology.
- Attention to detail, creative thinker with strong presentation and design skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong team player, good understanding and experience working with Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies.
- Exposure to JS frameworks such as Angular, ReactJS a plus
- Exposure to Big data, Client, Cloud Computing and AI technologies (such as Hadoop, spark, AWS, Scala, python, R, TensorFlow, SAS, Elasticsearch etc.)