Product ManagerPosted: 2 months ago
Mandate Skillset: Need min of 3 + years of Identity Management experience. Expert with Access Management as part of understanding and prioritizing Adobe's customer needs. With Overall 4 to 7 years of experience for this role
• Partner with large number of Adobe product stakeholders to understand their identity needs (sign-in, sign-up, authorization, user management), and prioritize and maintain a unified road-map.
• Deliver detailed requirements and user stories to engineering teams.
• Accelerate M&A integration by identifying integration opportunities and driving roadmap alignment.
• Own key metric to monitor such as new user sign up growth and sign-in rates.
A Product Manager who has done some Migration work and can project the IM products to the stake holders and Internal Adobe
• High energy and go-getter attitude!
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Subject matter expertise in Identity and Access Management
• Naturally quantitative and data driven
• Knowledge of or keen desire to learn about cloud platform ecosystem (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google, etc.)
• BS in CS or Engineering, or prior software development experience is a plus