Program Manager with P&C InsurancePosted: 2 months ago
· Overall 8 to 10 years of experience in managing complex project teams with resources in multiple locations comprised of a spectrum of skillsets including System Analysts, Developers and Software Quality Analysts.
· Responsible for directing the delivery of change programs meeting stakeholder expectations on time, cost and quality.
· Provides business leadership with clear, concise project status on software readiness highlighting progress, change controls, issues and mitigating plans.
· Applies advanced project management experience to stakeholder, sponsor and client challenges.
· P&C domain knowledge will add advantage Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
· Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
· Should be able to manage and mentor team of 25 to 30 members.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
· Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.