Building Access Manager IPosted: 4 days ago
Seeking candidates with telecom inside sales experience.
• Identify property ownership or management and contact to secure the rights to perform site surveys
• Act as conduit between CTL Field Operations and Building Management during Pre-Deployment engineering and construction phase
• Function as an integral part of a cross functional field operations team that implements network growth in a timely and efficient manner.
Manage and coordinate appropriate responses to building management related to requests for on site meetings to discuss Engineered drawings, additional site walks to walk the proposed route.
• Understands Telecom and Data infrastructures, build process
• Real Estate, Engineering, Outside Plant background preferred
• Able to explain benefits of bringing building on net to building managers
• 12-month contract with potential to extend or hire on FTE; team is growing
• Monday – Friday; 40-hour work week
• Given a list of building with offnet customers; want to bring them on net
o Work with property to bring them on net
o Utilizing real estate database – building contact info & work with building management to do a site survey
o Liaison between CTL & property owner
o Passing off building contact to the Field Ops team
o Goals: 12-15 site survey approvals/weekly
• Ideal candidate: good communication skills and has a background in telecom and/or commercial real estate
o Targeting 5 years’ experience in the workforce; most interested in exposure to telecom; someone is a go getter and willingness to learn and can work independently
o Basic excel skills; must have computer skills
o Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Would like them in seat ASAP
• Interview: might be a week to review resumes/set up interviews; initial phone screen and second phone screen with team