Data AnalystPosted: 2 months ago
Job Description: ***Max Bill Rate: ***/hr
***Required Language Skill: Spanish
*** Lexis Nexis and due diligence experience.
The primary day-to-day responsibilities will include:
" Quality check of all Period KYC Review Packages, including reviewing internal documentations, transaction histories and results of due diligence searches
" Perform and review Due Diligence searches (including internal and external search engines)
" Review/input client data into Private Bank client management system
Qualities we are looking for:
" Good Verbal / Written Communication
" Initiative / Self-Motivation and self-starter
" Highly Organized
" Compliance (Due Diligence Review) background preferred
Work schedule be for this position:
" M-F, 9-6 (8 hrs)
Expected end date or assignment length:
" 1 months (with possibility of extension)
Academic experience, degrees, or certifications:
Data Analysts work collaboratively across functions to manage project delivery in all aspects of design and delivery of analytical solutions. The Data Analyst assists in leveraging data as an asset across the organization.
* Establishing relationships with business stakeholders to meet the operational and analytical needs of the organization.
* Collaborating across business units with stakeholders, providing thought leadership, and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy.
* Advising stakeholders on analytical options to address their specific needs, including discussing potential analytical approaches to problems, associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations.
* Designing, coordinating, and implementing analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives.
* Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to ***.