Temp | Administration | Executive Assistant | Level 2(USD)Posted: 3 days ago
Hire must be a POWERHOUSE in outlook, not proficient, since they'll be managing 7 calendars of senior folks. We need someone who is used to supporting groups of senior people in a high volume, intense environment (ideal if they are from an Investment Banking, Sales & Trading or sales environment).
Flexibility in hours because while it's an 8:30 – 5:30 schedule, there will be times we need them to come in earlier or stay later to get the job done.
The *** Wealth Management Human Resources Department is seeking an experienced, dependable, highly organized Executive Assistant who welcomes the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. The role requires communication with internal and external contacts as well as administrative tasks including office management, travel arrangements and preparation of expense reports.
Specific job duties will include:
• Provide administrative assistance to seven employees (four Managing Directors, three Executive Directors).
• Maintain executive calendars including monitoring the meeting invites and following-up where conflicts, schedule/reschedule meetings ensuring proper set-up of rooms, VC, etc. across locations, coordinate with other assistants in organizing complex meetings with high level executives.
• Provide telephone coverage by prioritizing and handling urgent calls with professionalism and good judgment; taking accurate messages and backing up other lines as needed.
• Coordinate business travel, book travel arrangements, coordinate out-of-town meeting schedules and prepare travel and expense reports.
• Provide back-up support for colleagues during vacation/sick days.
• Arranging large group meetings including scheduling with all parties, booking appropriate rooms, arranging call-in numbers, organizing special meeting facilities, sending meeting confirmation emails and preparing and distributing meeting materials.
• Assist with general office management (ordering supplies, coordinating with facilities, submitting tickets for technology & phone set-up, etc., develop/maintain agendas and organizational charts).
Required Skills and Personal Attributes
• Bachelor's Degree preferred and minimum of five (5) years' relevant work experience
• Significant experience / "power user” of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel, preferably in WIN 10 with the ability to learn new systems quickly as well as internet savvy
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
• Outstanding follow-up, proactive time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to multi-task, handle changing priorities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision,
• Extremely organized, detail-oriented, fast learner
• Must be customer service oriented, strong commitment to teamwork, eager to assist colleagues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Participate in special projects as required