Temp | Technical | Operations Support | Level 1(USD)Posted: 4 days ago
Top 3 Skills: Attention to detail, ownership mentality, quick learner.
The team provides operational support and interacts daily with global securities lending trading desks. The Securities Lending Operations Team handles both equity and fixed income products across the US and international markets. This role provides an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to both trading and client service organizations, has direct client contact and relationship management responsibilities, as well as working with various Operations Teams globally including Security Settlements, Corporate Actions, Finance, Prime Brokerage, Cash Management and Risk. The Team is made up of various groups allowing employees to gain a wide array of experience in Financial Services.
- Ensure securities lending trades booked by the trading desk are processed quickly and accurately.
- Resolve any trade exception issues by liaising with the trading desk and appropriate support teams.
- Perform trade reconciliation and resolve breaks.
- Resolve failing trades by working directly with the trading desk and counterparties.
- Troubleshoot problems arising on an ad-hoc basis and react to both the trading desk and client driven demands.
- Support ***’s lender relationships by providing superior client service.
- Manage team relationships throughout the firm at all levels, including Sales and Trading, Legal and Compliance, Risk Management, Technology, Finance, and Operations.
- Develop strong partnerships with IT colleagues to design, develop, and implement technology solutions to business requirements.
- Collaborate with our global support teams located in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Develop a strong working relationship with our Offshore Vendor Teams who perform various support tasks.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Attention to detail
• Awareness and correct assessment of risk
• Excellent communication skills
• Ownership mentality
• Ability to creatively think through problems and identify solutions
- Strong Excel skills