Azure ArchitectPosted: 3 days ago
- Total Years of experience 12 Years, with 5 years experience around Azure Infra Design, Migration Assessments and Azure Migration project execution
- Strong Experience on Administration and Troubleshooting of Azure IAAS Components VM, Storage, VNET, NSG, Site to Site VPN, RBAC, Load Balancers, Availability Sets Should be from Windows and Active Directory background, PowerShell Automation expertise is preferred.
- Proactive Monitoring and Patch Management of Azure virtual machines using Operational Management Suite, SCCM and SCOM, Solarwinds would be added advantage
- Hands on experience on supporting Azure Site Recovery Manage Identity Access management of Azure Subscriptions, Azure AD, Azure AD Application Proxy, Azure AD Connect, Azure AD Pass Through Authentication Troubleshooting experience in ExpressRoute configuration, Site to Site VPN, Virtual Network Peering, Network Watcher, Network Performance Monitor etc.
- Managing UDR, Azure DMZ, Azure Security Centre, Azure to ITSMSIEM etc.
- Monitoring and Analysing Azure Diagnostic Logs Audits Experience with, PowerShell, and Azure Resource Manager ARM templates would be added advantage Ensuring timely resolution for production issues, doing a root cause analysis for Sev1 issues and document the same.
- Recommend the corrective action plan for the same.
- Ensuring documentation is updated and meets SOX compliance Good understanding of ITIL Process in Problem Change Management Good customer interfacing experience is a must