Business Systems AnalystPosted: 2 months ago
Essential Job Functions:
• Support all operational aspects of the ConsumerConnection product.
• Investigate new/unknown/existing issues in ConsumerConnection. Clearlydocument all findings in the issue tracking system.
• Utilize issue tracking system (JIRA) daily.
• Provide feedback to the clients and technology managers.
• Generate routine and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to assist in evaluating production performance and resolving issues
• Review and analyze data and requirements and test plans/cases in support of existing and new initiatives.
• Participate in UAT, help to identify and report bugs, user-interface problems, documentation, or other potential problems (from both the Technical Support and the Customer/End User perspective).
• Provide support for and minor enhancements to reports utilized by the QC process.
• Perform other duties as needed
1. Participate daily support triage meetings and other regular meetings as required
2. Participate in documentation of support processes and methods
3. Maintain current set of customer existing documentation
• Bachelor's degree with at least three to five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 5 years working in support or ETL related role
• Minimum 2-3 years' experience using SQL
• Previous team lead or management experience
• Strong data management and analysis skills
• Two to three years of experience using SQL
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision • Strong facilitation skills
• Knowledge of standard software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel
• Extreme attention to detail
• Experience within a customer or technical support environment
• TeraData and/or Oracle experience is a plus
• Exemplary professional demeanor, resourcefulness, flexibility, and selfmotivation
• Advanced judgment and problem solving skills
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high stress/fast paced work environment
• Proven data driven decision-making skills
• Two to three years of technical business requirement gathering/data analysis
• Knowledge of Java, Apache, and JDBC a plus
1. What type of requirement documents have you authored or created?
2. What do you rank your SQL skills at on a scale of 1-10? Do you have experience writing queries from scratch and which tools did you use to write and submit queries?
3. What tools have you used or approaches have you taken to perform data analysis?