Technical SupportPosted: 2 months ago
Job Summary: Provide Technical Support of employees and contractors, both on site and remote/over the phone. Responsible to manage and maintain all aspects of hardware, software, and networking needs. Including installation, repair, troubleshooting, Inventory, user support, and training.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Works independently with customers and vendors to support any hardware, software, phones (desk and cell), and network issues.
2. Works with customers, and Vendors to provide user training and support on hardware, software, and networking needs.
3. Complies with established security protocols and holds all vendors accountable as well.
4. Installation and maintenance of hardware and software.
5. Leads the troubleshooting of technical issues from start to completion. 6. Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic implementation of information technologies.
7. Preserves assets by overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
8. Preserves assets by monitoring and maintaining inventory of hardware and software assets and licenses.
9. Setup and support of facilities as needed.
10. Performs orientation, setup, and training with new employees for their Laptops, Iphones, and Ipads.
11. Set up and training on Apple Iphones and Ipads for end users.
1. Abide by the policies and procedures of the company.
2. Must be able to effectively communicate in both internal and external relationships. 3. Adhere to the company's compliance program.
4. Safeguard the company's intellectual property, information, and assets.
" Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technology field preferred or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
" Must have 2 years' experience setting up, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows based laptops, Mac laptops, and Apple devices.
" Must have 2 years' experience with Microsoft Office, 2016/365 preferred. " Experience on setting up network connections and configurations a plus.
" Experience with Apple Iphones/Ipads setup, configuration, troubleshooting, and training.
" Dell TechDirect certification is a plus.
" Knowledge of Windows OS level VB scripting is a plus.
" Experience with Meraki Networks is a plus.
" Must have knowledge of Windows Operating system, 7, 8.1, and 10 at an operational level.
" Must have knowledge of IOS as well as Apple Iphone and Ipad hardware and Software.
" Must have knowledge on Laptop Hardware, software, and configuration.
" Must have knowledge of Printer and other peripherals setup both on a network and "direct connect .
" Must have the ability to work flexible hours to support issues, upgrades, and production outages as needed.
" Must be able to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
" Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
" Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
" Must be able to stand up to 2 hours at a time.
" Must be able to bend/crawl.