Senior SAP FI/CO ConsultantPosted: 1 week ago
Job Title: Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
· More than 7 years of SAP FI/CO experience with 3 to 4 Full cycle Implementation experience from Blueprint to post implementation support and 1 Full cycle Implementation experience in FSCM Collection Management, credit Management, Biller Dispute and Cash and Treasury management
· Experience in leading Blueprinting & Requirements gathering, SAP fit gap analysis, RICEF inventory creation, and Solution design and project estimations.
· Strong hands on experience in AP, AR, BCM, CO-PA in manufacturing industry
· Experience in SAP GL, AR, AP, AA, Input Output taxes and withholding Tax, Controlling: CCA, PCA, Internal Order, Product Costing, CO-PA, Preferable: Material Ledger and FSCM: Credit and Collection Management, Cash Management, etc in both implementation and support
· Experience in SAP BCM
· Experience in EDI & ALE & interfacing to 3rd party software using IDOC's, BAPI's or RFC's
· Experience in working closely with business owners and external partners to effectively manage business/partner expectations.
· Experience of ABAP debugging
· Soft Skills: Good English communication skills, Excellent Client Presentations skills, Consulting skills, Training abilities and Documentation Skills