Technical AdministrationPosted: 2 months ago
Prior oil & gas support experience preferred
• Process compliance action items (in SharePoint and track in spreadsheet)
• Edit/publish Plant Instructions, procedures, forms, etc.
• Update plant metrics monthly, publish to web
• Assist IIR Specialist by typing Why-tree reports and distributing action items
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Attend and scribe at various weekly and monthly safety meetings
- scribe in multi-function HAZOP/PHA meetings using specialized software
• Assist with Emergency Response Manuals (updating, printing, binding, distribution)
• Maintain Hot Work Permit hard copy files
• Maintain Security Guard log files and archive on a yearly basis
• Track and compile data for field audits, publish to Sharepoint
• Send meeting invites for field audits
Other roles & responsibilities:
• Maintain office supply inventory
• Share point site administrator
• Proficient in Microsoft word, excel spreadsheets (including formulas), share point, (Microsoft office suite to include PowerPoint presentations)
Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Self- motivated person/self- directed person, willing to take on "extra” duties and exhibit "team” attitude.
• Work with other admin assistants to cover their duties when unavailable due to sickness, vacations, or other assignments as needed.
• In Person Interview with Manager and team members