QA TesterPosted: 2 months ago
Philadelphia or Mount Laurel, NJ
· Experience in Performance Testing tools like Client ALM PC/LoadRunner and JMeter is a must.
· Deep understanding of performance analysis with tools such as AppDynamics, SiteScope, CA Introscope.
· Experience in Service Virtualization tool (preferably - Parasoft virtualize/ Any open source tool).
· Hands on experience with any language such as Java, Python, Perl, Ruby etc to be able to automate regression performance testing tasks and improve the productivity.
· Must have experience in cloud platform and its monitoring - preferably AWS and PCF.
· Experience in Agile software development lifecycle and performance testing in DevOps world is a must.
· Work closely with the development/release teams to analyze the performance issues, debug and resolve any issues.
· Good communication and client management skills.
· Experience in Performance Analysis & Engineering Skills for Java and .Net application stack with different profiling tools such as thread dump analysis, memory/heap dump analysis.
· Deep understanding and working experience with client side analysis with tools such as CatchPoint, WebPageTest, Google Pagespeed etc is preferred