Network engineerPosted: 2 months ago
Job Title- Network engineer
Location- Middletown NJ
- Hands-on experience with carrier grade routers (includes: Cisco CRS/ASR900x/GSR, Juniper MX/M/T series, etc.)
- Hands-on experience & Troubleshooting of MPLS, LDP,RSVP, Layer3 VPN & Layer 2 VPN
- Hands-on experience on Routing protocols OSPF, BGP, MPBGP, QoS, Multicast, etc.
- Ethernet expert, able to analyze LAN technology such as VLAN, HSRP, VRRP, GRE tunneling, IPsec tunneling, etc.
- Ability to independently lead Layer-3/Layer-2 network troubleshooting and collaborate with network operations staff and vendors to conduct Root-Cause Analysis.
- Experienced with network hardware/software/firmware certification process.
- Able to work with systems engineering/design to plan and execute network/system feasibility and proof of concept tests.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, good inter-personal skills, good leadership skills.
- Hands-on experience with lab environments and network equipment test sets such as IXIA, Spirent, etc
- Good Scripting skills; experience with UNIX, LINUX, and similar; and with an internet service provider are highly desirable.