Mobile Tester/ Test EngineerPosted: 1 month ago
Location: New York City, NY
Job Title: Mobile testing Lead/Engineer/Architect
- Provide guidelines and recommendations on different tools and technologies
- Assign Coordinate work of a team of Automation Engineers in a distributed team environment
- Lead a team of engineers on evaluating new tools and automation technologies along with evaluation report
- Responsible for conducting various training on technology aspects to keep the team members up to date
- Lead QA strategy engagements to provide the blueprint for the QA Automation and Regression Strategy
- Conduct periodic project review and provide feedbacks
- Technical Experience in defining, designing and developing quality engineering solutions using open source tools. Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle with various agile methodologies and experience managing quality and automation in the agile practice.
- Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- Strong understanding on various QA Tools, frameworks and Technologies
- Strong Test automation experience 5 plus years with Selenium, Appium, Winnium, Sikuli for framework design with test frameworks like JUnit or TestNG.
- Strong knowledge of white box testing such as iOS Android device tests for Apps SDKs
- Experience with software development programming using JAVA and a scripting language like python or Perl
- Experience leading and implementing Mobile Automation Strategy is desirable
- Deep knowledge of UI Automation, Web Service Automation and Performance Load Testing
- Presentation skills and desired experience speaking in conferences gatherings.
- Experience using cloud-based infrastructure for testing is desirable
- Leadership skills Strong problem-solving skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind, capable of breaking robust software
- Can do attitude yet challenges status quo Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic.