Consolidated Audit Trail ConsultantPosted: 3 months ago
***Must have exposure to Client products and regulations. Candidate should be familiar with OATS or CAT***
The Banking Consulting team is creating a "Consolidated Order Trail” for our clients that will track orders throughout their life cycle and identify the broker-dealers handling them, thus allowing regulators to more efficiently track activity in Eligible Securities throughout the U.S. markets.
The primary goal of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Rule 613 is to improve the ability of the SEC and the Self-Regulatory Organizations (SROs) to oversee trading in the US securities markets.
Description of role
To lead program management and delivery of a major regulatory and franchise priority initiatives with a high-degree of impact. The role requires very strong execution skills in program management, cross-area governance, business analysis, planning & implementation.
It is a highly visible role and will require engagement with a very broad set of stakeholders at all levels of management and across the spectrum of products, functions, divisions and firm business segments including Institutional and Wealth Management. Significant experience in the financial industry is a must.
- At a minimum, must understand basic concepts of trade lifecycle, operations functions and have product knowledge of various asset classes.
- Operations Run-The-Bank and subject matter expertise are a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodology preferred.
- Set-up/maintain the governance model and the organizational structure for the Program
- Facilitate Working Groups and Steering Committees.
- Define roles and responsibilities of the core program group and the workstream leads
- Create/Maintain multi-tiered program/milestone plan
- Establish and manage a fully functional Program Management Office
- Create program charters, governance models, Workstream structures, key dependencies, RAID logs etc.
- Manage work plan development, requirements collection, issues, risks and scope changes throughout all phases of the project
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize work and drive milestones to completion
- Track and report status on cross-divisional projects being completed by leads across Operations
- Ability to assess current and future state requirements and obtain required sign-offs
- Document future state process flows, incorporating requirements and obtain client validation
- Document high-level road map for coordinating the migration to a future state process
- Interact with CTB/RTB managers to help define and document project objectives, governance and priorities within the scope of the project/program/initiative
- Interface with key stakeholders and senior sponsors to confirm program/project sponsorship/support
- Ensure strategic alignment, and report progress, achievements, significant issues and risks
- Coordinate globally and ensure full coverage of local/branch requirements
- Engage with senior stakeholders in the region to help manage pipeline and demand
- Bachelor's degree preferrably with a focus in finance
- Solid banking or banking client consulting experience with Consolidated Audit Trail project experience