MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantPosted: 4 weeks ago
MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
Location – Harrisburg, PA
Job Description :
- Technical consultant with CRM background, having worked on the MS CRM product extensively and done multiple implementations.
- Worked on different CRM versions.
- Implemented complete life cycle of least 5 to 8 projects.
- Also having done projects on premise cloud, support, upgrade and Migrations.
- Aware of mobility in CRM.
- Knows the MS methodology well able to articulate and understand the pain points of customer.
- Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it is one of the key responsibilities.
- Develop solutions, resolve the issues etc.,
- Should have customer facing experience with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Should be able to lead a team of Technical Consultant.
- Education B.E., B. Tech, MCA, Around 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Certified professional and having experience in Installation considering accessing via Microsoft Outlook and Mobile, customizations in On-Premise, Online model considering best practices within Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and customization of reports in On-Premise and Online model.
- Experience in Integration with third party applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database, Windows Server Operating System, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services.
- Experience in SSIS SQL Server Integration Services and aware of sizing of hardware and software would be an added advantage.
- Project Lead experience is required.