SAP S/4 HANA FICOPosted: 2 months ago
S/4 HANA FICO
• Lead Supply Chain Platform Transformation emerging technology like HANA, where S/4HANA is at the core covers both Technology related topics but also IT strategy of application components or business capabilities and deriving an industry & customer-specific target architecture
• Lead modelling and implementation of enterprise Architecture artifacts (e.g. Business capability modeling as part of business architecture and application landscape design as part of Platform architecture).
• Assist in the formation of IT capability roadmap, project delivery and part of budget of technical delivery.
As discussed for program like SCPT this role required following work experience :
• 8+ years of relevant SAP Platform and architecture experience
• 3+ years of experience in a Supply Chain or enterprise architecture role in terms of emerging technology like HANA
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design.
• Experience articulating architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms
• including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks
• Experienced in Enterprise wide business applications with a deep technological application infrastructure awareness.
• In-depth knowledge on emerging HANA ecosystem and associated architecture
• Experience in crafting domain specific IT strategy, planning and execution