Technical WriterPosted: 3 weeks ago
Role: Technical Writer
Location: New York
Type of employment: Long term Contract
· Ensure technology components are documented.
· Build the framework for technical procedures, manuals and documentation of application frameworks, infrastructure landscape, system topologies, network topologies and application integrations.
· Assist is creating framework and standard documentation for the solution review board.
· Create, maintain and distribute technical documentation as required for the technology initiatives.
· Proactively seek opportunities for continuous improvement in overall technology documentation approach.
· Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation.
· Create and maintain the application heat maps.
· Very strong communication management with excellent verbal and written skills.
· Very strong attention to detail.
· Keen interest in financial management.
· Proficient in Microsoft tools such as visio, excel, word and powerpoint.
· Ability to work in teams and to work independently.
· Prefer experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically Azure cloud and Share Point, as well as AWS Cloud.
· Skill at prioritizing and multi-tasking.
· Keen interest in the sports and entertainment industry preferred.
· Degree or certificates in technology practices.