STE - Java Automation EngineerPosted: 3 weeks ago
Role : STE - Java Automation Engineer
Location : St. Louis, MO
Duration : Long term
Opportunity : Contract/Full time Basis
Customer : Master Card
Pay rate : $57 -$61/hr
No Position : 3
Job Description :
- +8 years on Automation testing with Selenium and Java script (Software test Engineer )
- Expertise of agile and waterfall testing methodologies and tools such as JIRA, RALLY, Rational Team Concert, Quality Center, etc.
- Experience in both Unit and Integration testing needs with exposure to data virtualization tools. Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), and/or data warehouse reports.
- Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java/.NET/C++, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, Spring framework, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, Nexus, Maven, SVN/GIT, etc.
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution – specific focus on cross browser and cross device testing.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher code coverage.
- Exposure to Continuous integration, Delivery, and tools such as Chef/Puppet desirable.
- Exposure to performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and tools such as Load Runner and JMeter desirable.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills - with the ability to lead multiple test paths simultaneously.