Building Access Manager IIPosted: 3 weeks ago
Responsible for administering the teams building access agreements, including the implementation and ongoing of license agreements as required. Will liaise with business units to align building access activities with the short and long-term goals of the company. Process transactions in a high volume environment, and provides timely responses to assist the building access team.
• Processes Building Access Agreements per guidelines set by Building Access management. Coordinates with all internal operating entity along with property managers and owners..
• Manages the acquisition of Building Access Agreements for new service locations and modifications to existing agreements as may be needed from time to time to augment company assets in such sites.
• Functions as an integral part of a cross functional team that implements network growth in a timely and efficient manner.
• Manages and coordinates appropriate responses to building related issues or (internal) client requests.
• Reporting of transactions received
• Communicates with outside vendors to manage the license agreements.
• Supports all Building Access Managers that are assigned so all license agreements are processed in a timely manner.
• Review and negotiates renewals of license agreements on behalf of the company.
• Experience negotiating building access deals
• Knowledge of industry best practices and ability to provide a range of solutions to building access issues.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with key internal and external partners.
• Results oriented, customer focused, self-motivated with lots of initiative and creativity.
• Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office suite
• Strong time management and task-juggling skills with a proactive approach to problem solving