VOIP EngineerPosted: 3 weeks ago
Job Type: Full-time
Overview: You will be part of Client's Voice engineering team, specializing in Cisco VoIP solutions.
We offer a small handful of completely managed solutions. These solutions include a 24/7/365 help desk service, leased Cisco VoIP solutions, Telecom solutions, security solutions, cloud hosting, and backup/disaster recovery services.
We have bright ideas for technology solutions. These bright ideas come from the minds of extremely bright technology enthusiasts. If you have a love and passion for technology and are looking for somewhere to grow in a career, then please visit our website and send in your resume. We are always looking for bright and passionate STAR engineering talent.
- Project manage the upgrade of Cisco VOIP for multi locations.
- On-going management and support of phone system with Unity Call Manager.
- Act as a team lead to assist in directing other staff members.
- Ability to troubleshoot UCCE issues including scripting, reading logs, pulling logs from the server platform
- Working with Cisco TAC (HDS, CUIC, Finesse, Chat, Rogger, and PG's) - Develop custom reports on Cisco CUIC
- Work with Finesse gadgets - Experience in the design, development, integration, testing, and implementation of a large contact center systems
- Develop and maintain the implementation Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for a large-scale deployment
- Expert understanding of the following Cisco Unified Communication Products: Cisco Contact Center (UCCE) technologies, including centralized ingress, CVP, VXML, ICM and UCCE/UC integration
- Experience with Call Manager (up to and including 10.x), Unity and Unity Connection, Cisco Emergency Responder
- Experience with Voice Gateway configuration, SRST, Transcoding, Dial Peer configuration, and Digit manipulation, Dial Plan design
- Experience with Client technologies including Oracle/Acme, Cisco CUBE or CUSP (Oracle Client experience is a plus)
- Knowledge and experience with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking, including carrier-based SIP service
- Excellent presentation/verbal communication skills and the ability to train and mentor other team members
- Ability to work well both independently, and in a team environment
- Developing new UCCE / UCCX applications and maintaining legacy applications.
- Provide 24x7 on-call support
- Must have a min 3 years' experience as a VOIP Engineer / Administrator.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco phone Systems, routers, and switches.
- Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft 365.
- Experience in a team lead or supervisory role is preferred
- Certifications: CCNP Voice