Sr. DeveloperPosted: 3 weeks ago
The Software Developer develops information systems by designing, developing and installing software solutions.
· Development of new web services, message transports, and other data transmission mechanisms to feed new platforms from source systems
· Deployment and configuration of new platforms
· Production of crosstabs, pivot tables, and ordered lists
· Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
· Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
· Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
· Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
· Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommend purchases; testing and approving products.
· Updates job knowledge by continued education
· Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
· Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
· Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
· Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
· Ability to manage time and meet agreed upon deadlines
· Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
· Team work - Office based to facilitate teamwork and collaboration
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
· MSSQL / UWP / Git and/or TFS
· Entity Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment Understanding of code versioning tools such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
· Two or more years of experience working with SQL 2008 or greater
· Experience with Visual Studio/ C# / .NET, Core MVC
· Experience with Entity Framework and building secure RESTful APIs Experience with XAML and UWP development
· Skilled at optimizing largely complicated SQL statements
· Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
· Familiarity with the usage of temp tables, unions, views, stored procedures
· Familiarity with SSRS, Crystal Reports or other standard reporting tools.
· Exposure to Visual Team Services, Team Foundation server, JIRA or other Kanban systems
· Development of crosstabs, pivot tables, ordered lists
· Experience with Azure cloud-based technologies
· Healthcare experience a strong plus!
· Experience with Angular
· Experience with Power BI