Full Stack Developer (Back End )Posted: 2 months ago
Title: Full Stack Developer (Back End )
Location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Experience: 6+ years
Duration: FTE/ Contract
Java 1.8, Core Spring Framework, Web services (Rest/SOAP), Micro services, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Data/JDBC, Spring Batch, MVC, Oracle, PL SQL, Java, Basic Unix/Linux, Git, Testing Framework - JUnit Mockito, Swagger
Good To Have:
Mongo DB, Data streaming platform like Apache-Kafka, Open Source Technologies like Apachi Camel, SPARK
Description in Detail:
· Design and Build Micro services using Spring boot. Test Using Swagger.
· Researching and evaluating emerging technologies and Client approaches in order to make recommendations to enhance business processes and/or create competitive advantage
· Utilizing and applying robust analytic thinking with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues.
· Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization.
· Conduct team code reviews
· Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area
· Excellent understanding of PL-SQL programming. Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures, functions, views using PL-SQL