Fund AccountantPosted: 2 weeks ago
Job Description: ****Max Bill Rate: ***/hr
Atleast 2 years of experience- pretty junior.
You will be working in the Product Control team of one of the largest providers of Fund of Hedge Funds Investment Solutions and Advisory Services for institutional and private clients. We maintain global offices in Stamford, NY, London and Hong Kong.
" Processing of fund valuations and transaction entries as well as reconciliation of prices and positions with various custodians and administrators
" Verification of the net asset value calculations and signing off on balance sheet and profit and loss statements
" Preparation of cash flow projections
" Management Information Support
" Support other team members
The role encompasses a broad range of tasks within the Product Control & Operations area of Hedge Fund Solutions and COO area.
- Investment decision support (cash flow projections, guidelines monitoring, liquidity reporting, etc.)
- Cash management and FX hedging (cash flow reconciliation, managing credit lines, calculating FX exposures and instructing for execution of FX trades, etc.)
- Administrator oversight and NAV validation (price, positions and accounts reconciliation, fee verification, etc.)
- Onboarding new products (review of offering documents, setting up product details in the various systems, etc.)
- Performance analytics and reporting (KPI tracking, supporting the EC, regulatory filings, preparation of Board reporting documents, coordination of tender offer materials, performance reporting, etc.)
- Management Information Support (reporting management and incentive fees to financial control instances, invoicing clients, AuM reporting, etc.)