Guidewire Senior DeveloperPosted: 2 months ago
Job Title - Guidewire Senior Developer
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
· Responsible for leading configuration/customization and/or Guidewire Plug-in/Integration design and development of Guidewire systems including Policy Center and/or Claim Center. The position requires working directly with business areas up through the senior levels of the organization to deliver projects in an agile and collaborative environment. This position requires technical experience and knowledge as well as experience with property and casualty insurance. We are seeking a motivated, independent thinker who enjoys leadership opportunities, collaboration, and the building and delivery of business value through creative development thought process that directly influences business outcomes.
Essential Duties and Qualifications:-
· 3+ years of experience in design, development, and deployment of complex systems integrations working within the software configuration framework.
· Emphasis on java, java script, XML and Gosu (Guidewire development language) to build and maintain commercial lines policy products.
· Utilize varied technical experiences to build and maintain integrations for multi-platform applications.
· Able to create solution design recommendations and effectively present solution options for implementation with estimates.
· Actively promotes and utilizes development standards and shares configuration concepts to influence product features.
· Follows company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
· Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
· Reviews functional requirements, analysis, design documents, and provides feedback.
· Participates in architecture, design and code reviews.
· Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
· Good communication skills and experience in working directly with client stakeholders
· Three/Four year college degree in information technology or equivalent work experience