Java DeveloperPosted: 2 months ago
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type of employment: FTE
Compensation: within $100K (depending on experience as well).
Must Have Skills:
- Hands on experience in Core Java 1.8, Spring and Hibernate
- Hands on experience in Junit framework
- Hands on experience writing Oracle SQL queries
- Experience with Spring Boot framework
- Knowledge about the CI/CD pipeline for the Java/J2EE applications
- Knowledge about the Batch processes and Jobs
- Knowledge about SQL Loader, Performance Tuning, and Multi-threading and Parallel processing
- Hands on experience in publishing & consuming the REST/SOAP services
Job Roles / Responsibilities: The associate is required to have hands on experience in Java and other mentioned technologies. Associate is required to interface with client effectively and gather the requirements, participate in architecture discussions and decisions and prepare design and write the code. Manage the team and deliverables. Resource with Banking Domain having expertise in building enterprise websites is preferred. Agile methodology background is an added advantage.