CI/CD Kubernetes architectPosted: 2 months ago
- Hands-on technologist with DevOps CI/CD expertise in Jenkins/HELM, who is has experience in scripting.
- Hands-on experience in Kubernetes and cloud architecture.
- Collaborates with Program manager to ensure Engagement Backlog reflects business priorities
- Owns the Cloud Suitability, Cloud Strategy and Platform Selection assessment activities and engages and directs the developers for achieving the right outcomes
- Define the Cloud Strategy, Platform, Target Platform Architecture, Operational model, CI/CD model.
- Guide developers, review codebase and TDD
- Expert in adopting / using tools / technologies
- Pay rate up to $100/hr c2c, or $110/hr w2.
Questions I sent back to them and their answers:
- Where does this resource need to sit? Sunnyvale, CA
- Do they need to be on site 5 days per week? Yes
- Will they take someone that needs to re-locate? Yes
- Who is the end client? Apple
Additional info she sent late last night:
- Strong experience in Microservices Architecture and designing Microservices using one of the industry standard methodologies like DDD or Event Storming
- Experience working with Cloud Native Container PaaS like Kubernetes or its distributions like PKS/OpenShift/Apache DC/OS
- Experience working with Containerization technology like Docker, yaml scripting
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS or Sprint Boot and JSON
- Experience in use of source code management system like svn or git and build tools like ant, maven or gradle and DevOps philosophy
- Excellent listening and communicating/presentation skills and willingness to travel
- Understanding of HTTP protocol, WebSocket, SSE, and other web technologies.
- Strong familiarity with web servers and network communications, including TCP/IP, HTTP, and RPC protocols
- Familiarity with security principles using SSL protocols and data encryption