Temp | Technical | Project Coordinator | Level 2(USD)Posted: 2 weeks ago
The candidate help coordinate the day to day activities of the Entity desk and related due diligence screenings, while overseeing the following activities:
- Manage Entity Lending pipeline.
- Manage escalations related to entity exceptions or approvals.
- Back up any entity specialists, as required, in reviewing Entity Lending documents including trusts, LLCs, LPs etc.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing title, deed and entity documents; including but not limited to trusts, limited liability companies, limited partnerships and corporations for approval with residential mortgage closings
- Create custom mortgage closing documents
- Create Modification documents
- Work with Private Bankers and Financial Advisors to provide assistance in a timely manner
- Provide high quality customer service
- Perform post-closing reviews on loan documents
- Work closely with our mortgage lending team during loan origination to meet underwriting guidelines
- 3- 5 years' experience reviewing trusts, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, corporations and other real estate title related documents
- Real Estate Paralegal exp. or residential lending preferred
- Experience preparing mortgage and/or real estate closing documents
- Knowledge and understanding of title commitments
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Computer skills; must be familiar with how to navigate a Microsoft Windows environment and have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Proficient with Adobe and Adobe Pro
- Adhere to turn time commitments while working in a high-volume environment
- Must have excellent teamwork orientation and the ability to work independently in a fast moving environment
- High level of Accuracy and Detail Oriented/multitasking
- Knowledge of mortgage documents and an understanding of the mortgage life cycle