AGILE SCRUMPosted: 2 months ago
- · Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- · Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban.
- · Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- · Having excellent hands-on knowledge on JIRA.
- · Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- · Excellent communication and mentoring skills.