Scrum MasterPosted: 2 months ago
Glastonbury , CT
Full Time Only GC OR USC OR TN Visa
As Per the Market
- Responsible for Delivery management on Pega development projects
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Experience and Skills:
- Total experience of 8+ with minimum 3 years' experience on BPM platforms
- Should have experience of 2 years on handling Pega implementations while managing a team of 20+ associates
- Good to Have: PMP, Prince 2 or Scrum Master certification
- Good to Have: Pega CPBA, Pega CSA
- Experience with iterative and Scrum based methodology.