Engagement ManagerPosted: 3 months ago
Engagement Manager (mainframe/AS400 experience must) in Evansville, IN
Full time with LTI
Please find the job details below for your reference.
- Associate is expected to work closely with the client to ensure the project is executed as per expectation.
- Will be single point of contact for all LTI staff and deliverables.
- Will participate and represent LTI in all planning and or program status planning review meetings.
- Will be responsible for work planning, estimation, resource capacity planning and monitoring for all LTI staff and deliverables.
- Will conduct regular review sessions.
- Will regularly report on Project status, resolve issues and escalate un-resolved issues to client.
- Will resolve issues and escalations raised against LTI team.
- Will ensure communication with other SI partners and enable and resolve SME availability issues
- Also own all accounts payable issues arising from the project.
- Legacy application background and mainframe/AS400 experience would be required.