Business AnalystPosted: 2 months ago
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: Full Time or Contract
- Guidewire Experience-5+ years (Policy, Claims or Billing)
- Property and Casualty insurance experience 5+ years
- Understanding of technical processes and solutions to support development teams. Development skills a plus.
- Underlying BA skills including proficiency in the following
- Excellent written communication skills to ensure. Ability to clearly communicate and understood between all parties, the project requirement
- Facilitation of requirements meetings. The ability to ensure keeping teams on track and clearly be able to have the correct conversation to elicit accurate requirements.
- Great oral communication is a must to work with our business teams.
- Ability to properly interpret and translate a customer's business needs into application and operational requirements using data, knowledge, and business understanding of the product.
- Analyzing and understanding exactly what is needed for the solution to help determine the best solution.