Temp | Technical | Document Review Specialist | Level 2(USD)Posted: 1 week ago
One year experience minimum with just a few must haves.
Ability to analyze reports and take action in the system to make corrections (will train).
Ability to understand Lender Estimates
Ability to quickly navigate between spreadsheets and various operational screens to coordinate a quality loan package.
Good attitude and work ethic.
The position of Mortgage Consultant Assistant is responsible for assisting the Loan Department Supervisor in performing various duties and special projects related to home loan applications; generating loan documentation for all home loan types; distributing daily and monthly reports. The position is required to be fully knowledgeable and skilled in all areas of home loans, and is expected to provide support for their assigned Region.
Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations. Responsible for the following duties, including but not limited to the following:
1. Role is non client facing and will undertake administrative function related to data discrepancies, fee job aid support, system updates or checks.
2. Performs all related Loan Department responsibilities including, but not limited to; running credit reports and conducting account research; reviewing loan approvals for completeness; generating loan documents.
3. Provides support to all assigned areas of the department where service or assistance is needed; acts as a backup for various loan teams positions and functions.
4. Assists with preparation of loan files
5. Completes loan documentation requests for all branches.
6. Performs duties which include reviewing work for accuracy and completeness, assisting others in resolving problems.
7. Sorts and distributes daily and monthly loan reports to applicable branches or departments.
8. Responds to inquiries or refers inquiries to the appropriate department or person, and exhibiting the necessary follow through with clients and/or staff involved.
9. Assists loan officers and other personnel to ensure proper related documentation is prepared and/or provided.
10. Maintains adequate supplies in loan support area; fills copiers, fax and printers with paper and ink as needed, and monitors customer access areas to ensure relevance and timeliness of marketing materials and publications.