Automation EngineerPosted: 2 months ago
- Strong functional knowledge of Oracle Retail Management System (RMS) also known as Retek
- Experience in Allocation Logic is required
- Hands on experience in designing Automation Framework
- Hands on script development experience utilizing UFT/Client Quick TestPro tool, Selenium Webdriver and other open source tools
- Responsible for the planning and execution of quality assurance testing to identify, reproduce, and report defects in software.
- Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met, and that the solution works as expected.
- Define the entrance and exit criteria requirements
- Define and develop test scenarios and identify required test scripts
- Define issue tracking and resolution process with holistic approach to defined business processes designed for your client
- Gather test data and provide testing statistics
- Develop and define an ongoing testing process to be used after go-live
- The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems.
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner and reporting progress
- Manage testers during the appropriate activities