Temp | Technical | Senior Project Manager | Level 4(USD)Posted: 1 week ago
Product Manager Authentication & Security
As a part of the *** Digital team, the Authentication & Security Product Manager will be responsible for driving Authentication & Security as a product. To successfully implement leading technology to protect *** Online and Mobile platforms and clients, the Product Manager will set direction, craft requirements and experience with users and partners, prepare user training and service documents, identify risks and improve controls, continually improve the platform and drive adoption. The right candidate will have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interact with all levels of the firm
Responsibilities will include:
• Facilitate business analysis of complex projects spanning authentication & online security.
• Perform Digital platform risk and control analysis to shape design, user experience and sustainable robust controls.
• Develop Business Requirement Documents and Use Cases for Online and Mobile platforms and work closely with Technology and Operations
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and partners to understand business requirements, cyber and technology standards and other considerations that influence how identity and access solutions and services perform
• Conduct competitive analysis and work with external peers/partners to understand threat landscape and trends
• At times, directly or indirectly lead teams or supervise staff and work product delivery
Skills and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or business-technology related field is required.
• 8+ years' experience in full lifecycle projects – ownership and defining and executing all phases
• Ability to independently drive projects to completion and ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a demanding environment.
• Demonstrated experience creating, authoring and owning Business Requirement Documents and Use Cases for Online and Mobile platforms
• Prior experience in Wealth Management systems and projects; FinTech, Online or Mobile products; self-directed and robo-advisor platforms; managing Online Security for a digital bank/wealth manager; Control improvement or Remediation projects
• Understanding of digital security systems and vendors
• Able to balance a risk versus control versus client experience mindset
• Ability to develop and nurture both internal and external relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a demanding environment
• Thought-leader – strong familiarity with industry trends and best practices, and a perspective on how to advance the current state-of-play.
• Keen intellect – ability to gather, analyze and synthesize a significant amount of information, and turn it into a compelling product vision.
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Familiarity with JIRA, JIVE, Sharepoint, Client ALM