partnership accountingPosted: 2 months ago
Primary Responsibilities of the role include:
- Support and lead client implementation projects from requirements through delivery
- Execute on client deliverable tasks of data migration, reconciliation, process flows, quality review, and training.
- Manage client issues from discovery through resolution, demonstrating the ability to triage issues and manage client expectations.
- Develop relationships with assigned clients and a deep understanding of clients' business practices to effectively provide world-class support.
- Cultivate internal relationships with business and technical teams collaboratively to enlist their help with client support.
- Assist with the execution of a client communication strategy that drives clients' usage of the TNR product.
- Conduct pre-sales product demonstrations, assist with RFP responses, and the design and setup of proofs of concept for prospective clients.
- Manage the on-going update of software documentation including release notes, system requirements documents, and help topics.
- Help define, implement, monitor, and report operational metrics for client support team.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and project management skills.
- 3-5 years of partnership accounting experience, strong preference for private equity accounting
- Comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellence in analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, planning & organization and judgment.
- Ability to successfully multi-task in the face of ambiguity, switching gears as priorities shift.
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency.
- Ability to achieve consensus among different constituents.
- Experience managing client relationships strongly desired.
- Technically savvy with strong command of Office products.
- Ability to collaborate within the organization and across the client base.