Java FSDPosted: 2 months ago
Location: Dearborn MI
Duration: 12 Months
Type of Hire C2C OR CTH
Java - expert in backend service development. TDD using Junit, Paired Programming experience, Integration testing, Jenkins/CI tool, PCF, Kubernetes, REST, GraphQL. Software developer responsible for all elements of software products with end-to-end accountability.
" Develops automated tests with working software, to confirm software functionality, user story acceptance, and to detect regression defects.
" Reviews continuous integration build status and fixes build failures.
" Improves continuous integration tooling by automating manual processes within the delivery pipeline and improving quality gates based on past learnings.
" Reviews ongoing production software operations and troubleshoots production issues.
" Implements tooling that monitors application performance metrics and automatically notifies team when a failure occurs in production.
" Performs exploratory testing to confirm application execution and to identify software deficiencies not covered by automated testing.
" Actively participates in all team agile ceremonies.
" Actively manages the long-term delivery roadmap of the software product.
" Selects architecture direction with input from the architect
- Full-stack software engineer responsible for all elements of software products with end-to-end accountability.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using Junit, Paired Programming experience, Integration testing, Jenkins/CI tool, PCF, Kubernetes, REST, GraphQL.
- Experience in Agile methodology - Actively participates in all team agile ceremonies.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & RESTful services) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Experience in AngularJS, Node.js, ReactJS.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like JAXP, JAXB, SOAP, JMS, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).